Friday, August 26, 2011

Don’t have a Kindle?

No problem! You can still read the stories I've published on Amazon.

 Amazon has apps for pretty much any device. You can download Kindle apps for the iPhone, iPod touch, Blackberry, iPad, Android and Windows Phone 7.

There are free readers available for PCs and Macs.

Amazon is also rolling out a cloud reader. It only works on Safari and Chrome right now, but it looks like they're working on making it compatible with other browsers.

Right now, the Kindle and Nook the only e-reader that are compatible with my published stories.
If you're a book reviewer and you need a review copy of one of my stories, I would be happy to provide it for free. Just email me at persephonerouet@gmail.com with the address of your review site and the format you need (Kindle or Nook). Promising to give me a nice review on Amazon will not get you a free copy, although it's very sweet of you to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment