Sunday, July 8, 2012

ChaCha on the wild side

Here's another set of wilderness survival tips from ChaCha, the world's hardiest woodsman.



Should I have sex with a tree?

The magic 8 ball says "yes". Remember to use protection! There is no telling where that tree has been! ChaCha!

It's been right here in this forest, ChaCha. It's a tree. It's not going anywhere.
 
Should I have sex with an eagle?


The oracle says yes, you should have sex with Izzy. ChaCha!

I'm surprised you already knew her name, ChaCha. Does this eagle get around? Maybe I should stick with the tree.

Should I have sex with a deer?

What kind of deer? White tail or mule? In either case, probably not. Thanks for using ChaCha!

If it's a roe deer, go crazy. Everyone knows those little cloven-footed minxes are wild in the sack.

Should I have sex with a bear?

If you are both mature enough to handle the consequences of your actions, and are consenting adults of legal age, by all means, go for it! ChaCha!

I'm mature enough to handle a mauling, but I don't think I'll be able to live with myself if he doesn't call me afterwards.

Should I have sex with a hole in the ground?


It is unlikely having sex with a hole is illegal, unless you do it somewhere public or on another's property. ChaCha for now!

If the pile of dirt's a-rockin', don't come a-knockin'

No comments:

Post a Comment