Wednesday, February 8, 2012

ChaCha all night long

I recently heard about ChaCha, a search engine/chat bot combo that seems to be trying to compete with Apple's Siri. When I found out that the company had a little racist, misogynistic bigot problem, I had to see how it would answer my pressing sex questions.

This type of search engine can produce some strange results because it's hard to program a computer that's as intuitive as a human. It looks like the company's handling that problem by having humans input answers into a data bank (hence the occasionally awkward answers about religion and sexuality). When you throw the computer a curve ball it hasn't seen before, it sometimes pulls the wrong answer out of the bank because it thinks you were trying to ask a different question. Here's a sampling of unintentionally awesome answers from ChaCha:

Should I have sex

My advice is this: wait as long as you can. Sex complicates things, but it is very enjoyable for those who have found a safe relationship. Mostly it depends on age. When the time is right you will know. ChaCha!

A slightly conservative answer, but not an egregious one. Good job playing it safe, ChaCha.

Should I have gay sex

If that's what you are into then go ahead. Be safe! Keep ChaCha'ing!

Apparently gay relationships require less caution. Ok, ChaCha, I'll do that!

Should I have phone sex

Phone sex is a type of virtual sex that refers to sexually explicit conversation between two or more persons via telephone. If you are uncomfortable with phone you should not do it.

I am uncomfortable with phone! What should I do?

Should I have kinky sex

of course , those are always fun, thanks for using cha cha !!!!


AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment