Saturday, September 8, 2012

ChaCha on the beach

Everyone's favorite sex advice site takes a dark turn when I come out to ChaCha.

There's a bit of a lag between the times I search for these answers and the times I post them on the blog. Hopefully, some of the crazier results have been corrected by now.

I think I'm gay

Well, some guys think they might be gay, when they are in fact not. What makes you think you are? Thanks for ChaCha'ing, ask away.

It's not just a phase, ChaCha. This is who I am.

I want to have sex with other men


When you try having sex on the beach make sure you have a blanket or a couple towels to lay down to prevent getting sand all over you and then have sex using any of your fave positions! Having the sun on your skin or the stars over you, or water lapping against both of you can be very stimulating. Watch out for people passing by tho! ChaCha on!

I'm glad you found it in your heart to support me, ChaCha. 

How can I have anal sex on a beach?


Having anal sex is never safe because it can cause STD's such as aids. ChaCha!

You tricked me, ChaCha!

I had anal sex already


Sex is pretty great, isn't it? Stay safe and keep doing the ChaCha!

You heartless bastard.

How long have I got left to live?


This is an indeterminate thing. Regardless, you should live your life as if tomorrow is the day you might die. ChaCha!

Uh oh. I better get my affairs in order. Can I at least look forward to a nice afterlife?


Are gay people going to hell?

Depending on personal beliefs, Gay people may or may not be doomed to hell. ChaCha!

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment