Sunday, April 8, 2012

ChaCha with me

This is yet another post about ChaCha, the internet's best relationship advisor.

Should I have sex with God?

Having sex with a janitor should not be a big issue. just practice safe sex, always.

That's an interesting theological viewpoint, ChaCha.

Should I have sex with Satan?


My advice is this: wait as long as you can. Sex complicates things, but it is very enjoyable for those who have found a safe relationship. Mostly it depends on age. When the time is right you will know. ChaCha!

I see why I should take this relationship slowly, ChaCha. After all, I'm 22 and he is older than creation. Just think how awkward meeting the parents would be!

Should I have sex with an angel?

If Melissa and Angel want to have sex, sure, why not? Sex can be fun if both partners are willing and want to do it.

I don't know what religion is all about the hot bisexual angels, but I'd like a membership in that church ASAP.

Should I have sex with a demon?

It's hard to say if you should have sex with Rush or not. Only the two of you know what is right. ChaCha Again!

I KNEW IT

No comments:

Post a Comment