Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Best sex toys: Little Death Ray

So I love steampunk. It's an eye-catching aesthetic, perfect for women who love to dress up but don't know shit about fashion trends. The Victorian era was a long and strange one, full of excitement and invention and oppression and inequality; it's a great backdrop to comedy and drama alike. And all those whalebone corsets and indecent ankles make for for really, really sexy stories and pictures.

I've been to many a steampunk rummage sale and considered buying several purely decorative ray guns, so imagine how delighted I was to discover that these rayguns do something extra special. Seriously, I want one. Or two. Or twenty (just in case I want to invite a few close friends over for a test of, ahem, marksmanship).

No comments:

Post a Comment