Monday, November 21, 2011

New publisher: Smashwords

My schoolgirl stories are now avaible on Smashwords. I spent a while wrangling with the site when the stories first came out, but they're up for good now. You may have to turn off the Adult Content Filter in order to find me.

You can now read these stories online without having an e-reader or dealing with the apps that come with Amazon and Barnes & Noble. You can also download my work as a PDF, RTF or plain text file (plus some other unusual formats like PDB and LRF).

Some of my potential readers complained that the sample that was available on the Kindle and Nook wasn't long enough. I've increased the sample size on Smashwords to give readers a more titilating section.

Of course, any new publishing experience is going to come with a few bugs. Please let me know if you spot any typos or formatting errors.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment