Thursday, November 24, 2011

There I am!

I hit a minor personal milestone on Amazon: my schoolgirl stories have started showing up under other authors' books. Some of my lovely customers went on to purchase similar stories about spanking, so my work is starting to show up under other authors' stories. It's fairly low in the lists at the moment (I found this screen capture on page 12 of 17 of The Riding Academy - Strict Lessons for Teresa), but I'm hoping to increase my ranking over time.
This feature is becoming one of my favorite parts of Amazon. Self-published writers make a lot of their sales by having their work mentioned on the same page as an established author. I know I make the majority of my Kindle purchases by starting at a favorite author's page and following the links until I find something that strikes my fancy.



So, if you like my work, the nicest thing you can do is to keep buying similar stories from different authors. I may even start reviewing some of my favorite spanking stories* on this blog, because it helps me when similar authors make sales.

* My page don't seem to be linking to any menage a trois stories yet, even though that's a major feature of "Hard Body." Hmm, I guess that tells me which story my readers liked more...

No comments:

Post a Comment