Thursday, March 8, 2012

ChaCha til you're sore

I can't get enough of ChaCha, the world's derpiest search engine and greatest relationship advisor. Answers have been reproduced in all their glory, typos included.


Should I have sex with the dalai lama?


No. The Dalai Lama chose a life of celibacy. He admits that although "something" is missing, one can have a life with "more independence, more freedom" without sex.

Tenzin Gyatso is pretty foxy for a religious leader, but I guess I'll have to go without.

Should I have sex with the pope?

Only have sex with someone that will respect yo and who doesnt have an STD that can hurt you. ChaCha!

Is there something you know about Benedict XVI that you aren't telling us, ChaCha?

Should I have sex with my rabbi?


You should do whatever makes you happy!

L'Chaim!

No comments:

Post a Comment